Sunday, November 11, 2007

Where is the Evidence for UFO's

Where is it??


Where are the bonafide pictures, videos, physical pieces?? Where is the data that verifies the existance and appearance of something weird?

The UFO world seems to be constructed of blurry pictures, photoshop projects, unknown metallic pieces, and testimonies numbering in the thousands. But how do we convince whoever we are trying to convince?? There never seems to be any real solid proof. And I think many ufologists would love to continue this.


As I conjure up thoughts of anything I would deem having credibility I think of cases like Iran 1976, Rendlesham, Belgium triangles, Phoenix lights, Shag harbor, Malmstrom, and on and on and on. In each of these cases the evidence is sketchy. But there is still some compelling stuff. Enough to at least try to investigate and get at what truth might be there.


Skeptics would dismiss cases based on sketchy evidence, and rightly so. But I think there may be more to this phenomenon than just pure empirical evidence. There seems to be a sort of tie in with perception and congnition with the supposed craft or encounter. We keep trying to separate belief and rational scientific proof. I wonder if belief is a part of the whole phenomenon in some way. This thought seems to sprout an tangled medusa of alternative ideas. Maybe we are indeed creating the whole phenomena. Not that the encounters aren't percieved as real, but perhaps our consciousness and psyche manifest these enigmas.


If this is the case, I don't know that we will ever gather useful evidence. Perhaps we need to undergo another or several intellectual jumps to be able to comprehend what is actually happenining. I suppose this would be evolutionary in a sense as our brain chemistry at least would change. And as we begin to merge ourselves, even biologically, with newer technologies we may become less like Dr Frankenstein and more like God.


But as this stems into another conversation we are left with little evidence. Very fragmented, unverified, undetermined, unconvincing data. It is as if it were a game. Just like when I play magician with my kids. I'm terrible but convincing to them. And perception really is reality. If I wanted to I could convince them that I am doing real magic. And never unveil my tactics. If I wanted to. And taking a closer look at genuine ufology, it seems to me that maybe something is maybe doing just that. Or perhaps they are lazily and irresponsibly meandering about their way in the multiverse and are seen. Or perhaps yada yada yada. To the rabbithole we go.


And to those that claim to have this great physical life-changing, paradigm shifting, evidence stop "saving it for the right time" and show it already. Where are the alien implants and who is testing them?? Where is the metal that reshapes itself?? And if the metal reshapes it self, why didn't the craft mend itself wholly?? Where is all the great evidence claimed???? Some one show it !!! Until that happens we will live in the same foggy underworld of charlattans and alien babies. Of reptilians and Zeta Reticuli. We may never get any where in this popular culture meets truthseekers. Not "The Truthseeker", but real truthseekers.

















No comments: