Sunday, October 7, 2007

About this blog

As in the header to this blog you may get an idea of what types of things I may be writing about. UFO's, bigfoot, consciousness, god or lack thereof, ancient civilizations, I'm not sure what else just yet. I'm going to veer away from stuff I don't really care about. Sorry, self interest I guess.


This is not your everyday, report the most absurd sensationalistic garbage type of blog. I'm not interested in what I know or feel to be fake stories. I don't care for sensationalism. The subject may be sensational enough anyway, without the self-promoting alien-envoking lecture. I want to know the truth. Are there intelligent beings of some kind that visit people on our planet? Is there an afterlife? Why can't we find this hairy man in the woods? (psssstt....maybe he doesn't exist)

Other questions as well. What is the nature of biological life throuout the universe? Why have we evolved into this remarkable conscious intelligent being that considers an episode of Dancing with the Stars time well spent? Certainly we are not at the pinnacle of our potential. Could there possibly be a species that is more intelligent than US??

I'll tell you what I think right now and as I change my mind I'll reveal that as well. There are UFO's. They are really there. Sure, not all of them are real, but some are, I'm convinced. I don't know what they are, but they appear to be under intelligent control. I say they appear to be. This doesn't mean that they are. But what I am saying is that this phenomena is real. The problem is getting any type of meaningful attention. This is due to the asylum that is ufology. So many people, with so many agendas. Insanity is a prerequisite for many people in this field.



I'll also spill this disclaimer. I am an armchair researcher at best. I don't go out and interview and investigate. I do the best I can with the information from I can get. From this I build my own assumptions. I am not a believer because belief is irrelevant. I'm not a "debunker" because I maintain an open mind. I accept all possibilities but carry a filter with me. I want truth, whether boring and mundane, or spectacular and sublime. I want to explore these topics as deeply as I can and I appreciate any feedback and additional information that I can get.

No comments: